COS will be hosting their annual Cheer and Mascot tryouts Saturday, April 27th and Sunday, April 28th. For questons or more information please contact COS Head Cheer Coach Tiffany Ruiz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to mark the dates below for open gyms, clinics and tryouts in your calendars!
How to tryout:
1) Fill out the tryout sign up form Sign Up Here
2) Fill out the tryout application, tryout acceptance form, liability waiver, and photo release form. You will need to bring them with you to the first day of clinics on April 27th. Please attach transcripts, copy of student ID and copy of medical insurance card.
Candidates with incomplete applications and paperwork are not eligible for tryouts.
Download tryout packet here: 2019 Tryout Information Packet
3) Attend one of the 3 open gym practices, if possible:
• March 17th: 4-7PM - Visalia Campus Potwisha 101
• March 31st: 4-7PM Visalia Campus Potwisha 101
• April 14th: 4-7PM Visalia Campus Potwisha 101
Open gyms are a great way to brush up on skills you will need to tryout with. ALL participants MUST have a liabilty waiver and photo release. Participants under 18 MUST have parent/guardian signature
4) Attend cheer clinics on Saturday, April 27, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. AND cheer clinics on Sunday, April 28, 2019 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. (Tryouts: 1:00 p.m. ~ 4:00 p.m.)
Mascot Tryouts: Saturday, April 27th 1:45-3:00PM
ALL times are tentative. Actual times will depend on the number of participants.
Follow COS Cheerleading on social media for updates: